Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Michael Pollmeier <mi...@michaelpollmeier.com> on 2015/12/03 22:33:29 UTC

Re: TinkerPop 3.1.0-incubating Released: A 187 On The Undercover Gremlinz

I released Gremlin-Scala 3.1.0 shortly after this. I just went through the
projects in https://github.com/mpollmeier/gremlin-scala-examples and
updated them as well. Looks like there is no 3.1.0 implementation for titan
yet?

http://search.maven.org/#search|gav|1|g%3A%22com.thinkaurelius.titan%22%20AND%20a%3A%22titan-core%22

Re: TinkerPop 3.1.0-incubating Released: A 187 On The Undercover Gremlinz

Posted by be...@siftsec.com.
I asked about Titan+TP3.1 in the Aurelius Google Group and it sounds like
the intended release was set for late November, but has now been pushed to
early December:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/aureliusgraphs/VELV9pzPSBM