Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/03/16 09:31:24 UTC

Board Report Draft for March 2008

Hello all,

I've finished writing up the board report draft, here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2008-03+DRAFT

Any comments and suggestions are appreciated. An informal vote (+/-1
sort of thing) is also welcome.

On a side note: the crypto notices and various little thingies should
now all be taken care of.

-David

Re: Board Report Draft for March 2008

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Surprising to see nsa here. Who can tell me why openssl project is
mentioned in the sample?

在 2008-03-16日的 02:31 -0600,David E Jones写道:

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
+1

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes sure ! Thanks for the information David, and congratulations to HotWax and Jacopo :o)

Jacques

From: "Shi Yusen" <sh...@langhua.cn>

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1.

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
+1

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: Board Report Draft for March 2008

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
+1