Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Syed Mudassir Ahmed <sy...@gaianconsultants.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/16 05:35:51 UTC

Customized AsyncHTTPConduitFactory

Hi Guys,
  I am using CXF 3.4.0.
  I wanted to customize the AsyncHTTPConduitFactory for my needs.
  I subclasses the same, but I don't know where and how to configure the
CXF to pick-up my custom factory instead of the default one.
  Can anyone provide any example or reference regarding how to tell the CXF
to use my custom factory?
Thanks,
<http://www.gaiansolutions.com/>
Syed Mudassir Ahmed
LMTS-2
o:  +91 40 64535352
m: +91 9177674397
w: www.gaiansolutions.com

Re: Customized AsyncHTTPConduitFactory

Posted by Syed Mudassir Ahmed <sy...@gaianconsultants.com.INVALID>.
Aiglin,
  Actually bus.setExtension() is one way to get this done.  Other way is to
create your conduit object.  I am good for now.
Thanks,
<http://www.gaiansolutions.com/>
Syed Mudassir Ahmed
LMTS-2