Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/18 20:11:10 UTC

Tap 5.0.11 : How to access mixin of a given component

I am trying to use mixins to turn  the standard
checkbox components into
a checkbox group.

   <t:checkbox t:id="colorController"
value="selectedAll"
                t:mixins="ControlCheckbox" />

   <t:checkbox t:id="red" value="red"
                t:mixins="ControlledCheckbox"
controller="Component:colorController"/>

    <t:checkbox t:id="blue" value="blue"
                t:mixins="ControlledCheckbox"
controller="Component:colorController"/>

controller is a parameter of mixin ControlledCheckbox.

 In ControlledCheckbox.java, I am trying to register
the red and blue checkboxes with the mixin
ControlCheckbox.
In  ControlCheckbox.java, I have access to the
colorController checkbox.
How to get access to the mixin ControllCheckbox.java
from the colorController checkbox?

If I forsake the mixin ControlCheckbox and write a
custom checkbox controller, then I will not have the
above problem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/