Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Per Ejeklint <ej...@mac.com> on 2008/09/29 16:15:05 UTC

Need hint on effective use of MTOM

Newbie warning issued!

I'm setting up test web service using MTOM to attach and send large files.
Data is streamed as it should with no problems, but taking care of it on the
server side takes forever. In my code:

	  DataHandler handler = fundChangeOrder.getFundChangeOrderFile();

	  try {
		  InputStream is = handler.getInputStream();

it takes long time (like half a minute) to get the InputStream when
streaming an 8 MB file. Probably I need to know more on how to design
properly. Can someone push me in the right directions?

/Per