Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 04:12:49 UTC

SLING-1741

I put up a proposed patch for SLING-1741 at
http://codereview.appspot.com/2144046

This didn't seem to break any integration tests, but I also commented
out the whole "cutting off the selector/suffix" part and got no
integration test failures, so I'm concerned the code involved might not
be well-tested. Could someone involved in SLING-588 take a look?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: SLING-1741

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I owe you an answer and will provide one shortly ....

Just did not get around to do it.

Regards
Felix

Re: SLING-1741