Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/01 11:16:34 UTC

[IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

Hi,

i have noticed a problem when changing my wiki profile.
When i try to change for example my email address in my wiki profile i
got a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. This link
starts with "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/..." that can't
work. Changing the localhost ip address to wiki.services.openoffice.org
and everything works as expected.

Maybe one of the admins can have a look on it. It can confuse new users.

Juergen

Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.

> mmh, just a further idea. Would it be possible to change the URL in the
> future to wiki.openoffice.org and redirect the
> wiki.services.openoffice.org. The latter one was used only because it
> was not possible to host the wiki on a HH server and use the short URL.
> I can't remember the exact reasons but i think it was something with
> CollabNet where all the stuff was hosted at this time
>
> The same for users.services.openoffice.org -> users.openoffice.org

And don't forget planet too

Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/02/2011 09:35 AM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> [...]

+1

It would be great to get all sevices back into a single subdomain.

Marcus

Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.

--
/tj/

Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Jürgen

Am 01.11.11 11:16, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> i have noticed a problem when changing my wiki profile.
> When i try to change for example my email address in my wiki profile i
> got a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. This link
> starts with "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/..." that
> can't work. Changing the localhost ip address to
> wiki.services.openoffice.org and everything works as expected.
>
> Maybe one of the admins can have a look on it. It can confuse new users.
I have solved this issue now.

Greetings Raphael