Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ning Zhang <ni...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/01 23:21:49 UTC

Re: Add REST Endpoint for Health check etc in Kafka Connect app

Hi YG, it seems current Kafka Connect already provided simple REST endpoint for connector and task level status (running / stopped / ....):
https://docs.confluent.io/5.5.0/connect/managing/monitoring.html

Is there any other info about Kafka Connect you care about?