Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Maria Grigorieva <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/31 21:13:47 UTC

using dynamic tree-model source in tree widget (CForms)

Hello!

I need to use dynamic src attribute in tree-model element of tree widget in
CForms!!!

In user-docs I've read about traversable sources [todo: link to some page
with info about sources].

How does it works? Please, help )

Re: using dynamic tree-model source in tree widget (CForms)

Posted by Maria Grigorieva <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Yesss!!! It works )))

Thanks a lot for your support!

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.