Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "jianhui.yi" <ji...@zhiyoubao.com> on 2017/07/18 07:22:40 UTC

intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Hi all,

I used the Hive view to build the cube, and multiple cube all use the same
view. When the build task is submitted at the same time, there will be an
error in the step "Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns".

I noticed that the previous build task will delete the table in the "Create
Intermediate Flat Hive Table" step, which should be the next task of
building the cause of the error, how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

2017-07-17 08:58:49,803 ERROR [Job 71a3e0e4-a713-44f8-a473-7496245857ec-302]
common.HadoopShellExecutable:65 : error execute
HadoopShellExecutable{id=71a3e0e4-a713-44f8-a473-7496245857ec-04, name=

Build Dimension Dictionary, state=RUNNING}

java.lang.RuntimeException: cannot get HiveTableMeta

        at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveTable.<init>(HiveTable.java:50)

        at
org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveSource.createReadableTable(HiveSource.java:
49)

        at
org.apache.kylin.source.SourceFactory.createReadableTable(SourceFactory.java
:42)

        at
org.apache.kylin.cube.cli.DictionaryGeneratorCLI.decideInputTable(Dictionary
GeneratorCLI.java:118)

        at
org.apache.kylin.cube.cli.DictionaryGeneratorCLI.processSegment(DictionaryGe
neratorCLI.java:63)

        at
org.apache.kylin.cube.cli.DictionaryGeneratorCLI.processSegment(DictionaryGe
neratorCLI.java:54)

        at
org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.CreateDictionaryJob.run(CreateDictionaryJob
.java:66)

        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)

        at
org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.HadoopShellExecutable.doWork(HadoopShellEx
ecutable.java:63)

        at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable
.java:124)

        at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChaine
dExecutable.java:64)

        at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable
.java:124)

        at
org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultS
cheduler.java:142)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:11
45)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:6
15)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: org.apache.hive.service.cli.HiveSQLException: Error while
compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10001]: Table not
found kylin_intermediate_DW_ZYB_V_DIM_SCENIC

        at org.apache.hive.jdbc.Utils.verifySuccess(Utils.java:239)

        at org.apache.hive.jdbc.Utils.verifySuccessWithInfo(Utils.java:225)

        at
org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveStatement.execute(HiveStatement.java:244)

        at
org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveStatement.executeQuery(HiveStatement.java:375)

        at
org.apache.kylin.source.hive.BeelineHiveClient.getHiveTableMeta(BeelineHiveC
lient.java:141)

        at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveTable.<init>(HiveTable.java:48)

        ... 16 more

Caused by: org.apache.hive.service.cli.HiveSQLException: Error while
compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10001]: Table not
found kylin_intermediate_DW_ZYB_V_DIM_SCENIC

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.Operation.toSQLException(Operation.jav
a:385)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.SQLOperation.prepare(SQLOperation.java
:136)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.SQLOperation.runInternal(SQLOperation.
java:206)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.Operation.run(Operation.java:327)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionImpl.executeStatementInternal
(HiveSessionImpl.java:424)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionImpl.executeStatementAsync(Hi
veSessionImpl.java:401)

        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor23.invoke(Unknown Source)

        at
.java:43)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionProxy.invoke(HiveSessionProxy
.java:78)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionProxy.access$000(HiveSessionP
roxy.java:36)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionProxy$1.run(HiveSessionProxy.
java:63)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.ja
va:1783)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.session.HiveSessionProxy.invoke(HiveSessionProxy
.java:59)

        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy27.executeStatementAsync(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.CLIService.executeStatementAsync(CLIService.java
:260)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.thrift.ThriftCLIService.ExecuteStatement(ThriftC
LIService.java:500)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.thrift.TCLIService$Processor$ExecuteStatement.ge
tResult(TCLIService.java:1313)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.thrift.TCLIService$Processor$ExecuteStatement.ge
tResult(TCLIService.java:1298)

        at
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)

        at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.auth.TSetIpAddressProcessor.process(TSetIpAddressPro
cessor.java:56)

        at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServ
er.java:286)

        ... 3 more

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticException: Table not
found kylin_intermediate_DW_ZYB_V_DIM_SCENIC

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.DDLSemanticAnalyzer$QualifiedNameUtil.getTab
leName(DDLSemanticAnalyzer.java:1835)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.DDLSemanticAnalyzer.analyzeDescribeTable(DDL
SemanticAnalyzer.java:1985)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.DDLSemanticAnalyzer.analyzeInternal(DDLSeman
ticAnalyzer.java:316)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.BaseSemanticAnalyzer.analyze(BaseSemanticAna
lyzer.java:223)

        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:488)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compileInternal(Driver.java:1274)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compileAndRespond(Driver.java:1261)

        at
org.apache.hive.service.cli.operation.SQLOperation.prepare(SQLOperation.java
:134)

        ... 26 more

Re: 答复: intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

答复: intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Posted by "jianhui.yi" <ji...@zhiyoubao.com>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

答复: intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Posted by "jianhui.yi" <ji...@zhiyoubao.com>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: intermediate table not found when used the hive view

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋