Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/07/01 06:34:56 UTC

Fw:Discussion of monitor & calling chain trace solution for dubbo-go

Hi all:
  I'm forwarding a discussion about monitoring and tracing from the Dubbo community,
I guess some of us may be interested in this, please subscribe and join that thread if so.

IIRC, the Dubbo agent in SkyWalking is based on dubbo-monitor,

>  Firstly, about monitor solution, I learned from @Huxing Zhang that
dubbo will change dubbo-monitor based on alibaba/metrics. And prometheus
will be supported by alibaba/metrics .

I'll follow up this to see whether there're incompatible changes in the dubbo-monitor,
which may affect the Dubbo agent in SkyWalking

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhenxu

Thanks. If Dubbo community decides to how to change, we could follow.
I think for now, it will be too many mails if I subscribe Dubbo ml, as you have already there, you could delegate for us.

As I noticed, go agent is mentioned there, I hope we could bring go2sky[1] into part of dubbo-go sdk.

FYI Hongtao Gao.

[1] https://github.com/SkyAPM/go2sky <https://github.com/SkyAPM/go2sky>
Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin