Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by laxmiraghu <la...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/11 11:24:14 UTC

unable to login into jetspeed portal

I'm unable to login into jetspeed portal either using admin or any other type
of user.

Before deploying Rolodex portlet (that comes along with spring in action ),
i was able to login.

Now i undeployed it. But still it doesn't allow me to login.

KIndly help.

Sorry for quite a number of posts from me today. I need to get things going.
SO, i find this is the best place to get answers.

Please bear with me.

Thanks very much.

Re: unable to login into jetspeed portal

Posted by laxmiraghu <la...@yahoo.com>.
I could able to see the login portlet. When I login, I get error saying
'invalid password'.

I deleted the Rolodex.war file and Rolodex directory from webapps directory
and restarted the server.

The strange thing what i observed is, after restarting my machine, the login
portlet works just fine.

The moment i deploy Rolodex portlet, the trouble begins.

Do you have any idea what 's causing the error?

Re: unable to login into jetspeed portal

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide more info ? What do you mean by not able to login ? What
error do you get ? error about username not available, wrong password,
or you don't see the login portlet at all ? And when you undeploy the
portlet, did you just deleted it from the deploy directory? or you
restarted the jetspeed web-app ?