Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 14:20:30 UTC

ServiceMix specs 1.7.0 release plan.

Hi,

I just found the ServiceMix specs JAXB 2.2 API bundle is not working in
OSGi with camel-cxf feature in CAMEL 2.6-SNAPSHOT.

Is there any plan for the ServiceMix specs 1.7.0 release ?

Camel 2.6.0 will be release in this month, it could be great to let
apache-camel feature pick up the workable JAXB 2.2 API bundle.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: ServiceMix specs 1.7.0 release plan.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Freeman.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem, Gert,

--
Freeman Fang

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: ServiceMix specs 1.7.0 release plan.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Willem,