Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thibaud Hulin <hu...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/04/29 15:16:56 UTC

[users@httpd] timeout period exceeded

Hello!
I just installed apache 2.2.3 on a Debian testing.
however, when I type localhost or 127.0.0.1 in navigation bar of firefox
2, I obatin this error message :
timeout period exceeded
What must I do ? I think my installation is good, with the .deb packages...
Thanks for help,
Thibaud.

Re: [users@httpd] timeout period exceeded

Posted by Thibaud Hulin <hu...@wanadoo.fr>.
Thanks for your reply. I resolved the problem : lo was disactived in my
/etc/networking/interfaces.
I did only a iwconfig 127.0.0.1 lo
Now, I have an other problem : apache accept only one configuration, and
don't want to work with localhost/phpmyadmin by example. localhost links
to koha only.
I post an other message for that.
Regards,
Thibaud.