Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 19:39:34 UTC

Felix 'Command' implementations with DS

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a custom Felix command which implements (naturally)
the Command interface.

Everything is okay and the shell accepts the command, except that
Declarative Services does not
provide me an interface to one of my services (a very simple one).

So I have a question: has anyone had problems with Felix Command impls and
DS?

Thanks,
Rodrigo

Re: Felix 'Command' implementations with DS

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,

Ah ! suspected that when reading about the "new()" operator - I assume
you meant simple class instantiation. Yes, of course, the DS controls
the components and its instances as per the descriptor. You (or any
admin or whoever bundle programmer) don't have to care about
instantiating components :-)

Regards
Felix

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.