Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/05 12:50:37 UTC

ANN: FCKeditor TextArea component for Tapestry 4

Dear all,
  I have applied the FCKeditor to the Tapestry
TextArea component to enable the
content of the TextArea editable using  FCKeditor.

It is not perfect. At the moment, for simplicity sake,

all the upload functions in FCKeditor are disabled.
Also the spell check is not working.

The source and binary could be downloaded from Tassel
http://equalitylearning.org/Tassel/app

Documentation and online demo are available at

http://137.132.69.134/tapestry4Demo/app

Shing

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html

Re: ANN: FCKeditor TextArea component for Tapestry 4

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@gmail.com>.
Kinda knew this was too useful to not exist already.

The Snippets plugin...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1396390&group_id=75348&atid=737639

Very easy to gear up, exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers,
Eric

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@gmail.com>.
Shing,