Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 18:03:35 UTC

Re: ACUS

All,

I did not submit anyhing, partly due to attending Nordicana Festival in
London where I relied only on tablets and had not much Internet usage
otherwise.
I also thought, let's try despite our slightly smaller team (~4-5 active
committers, none of us seem to work Full Time on it though) to graduate
from Incubation first, then chances for either Apache or other events could
increase a bit[?]

I haven't heard from the 2 German based events so far (JavaLand is highly
unlikely, the other one won't be till Summer) but offered it on two
occasions, maybe I'd propose it for GeeCon in Poland, too, then we have to
get things going towards Graduation...

Cheers,
Werner

 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Social Media Week Copenhagen: 17 Feb 2014, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner
Keil, Eclipse JCP EC Member, JSR 354 EG Member, Agorava Cofounder will
present "Bitcoin, Payment Instrument or Object of Speculation?",
"Enterprise 2.0 with Agorava"

* Social Media Week Hamburg: 18 Feb 2014, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil,