Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dev09 <gu...@hotmail.fr> on 2014/10/14 15:04:50 UTC

Solr ExtractingRequestHandler - Internal server Error

Hi,

I am trying to index rich documents with ExtractingRequestHandler.

So for configuration

I have in solrconfig.xml

<lib dir="solr/lib" />

 <lib dir="solr/lib" regex="apache-solr-cell-\d.*\.jar" />
  <lib dir="solr/lib" regex="apache-solr-clustering-\d.*\.jar" />

(I put all the jar of contrib/extraction/lib in solr/lib)
And
<requestHandler name="/update/extract"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler"
startup="lazy">
- <lst name="defaults">

  <str name="fmap.content">text</str>
  <str name="lowernames">true</str>
  <str name="uprefix">ignored_</str>

  <str name="captureAttr">true</str>
  <str name="fmap.a">links</str>
  <str name="fmap.div">ignored_</str>
  </lst>
  </requestHandler>

But when i launch curl
"http://localhost:8080/solr/update/extract?literal.id=doc1&commit=true" -F
"myfile:@file.html"

I have the following error

java.lang.AbstractMethodError at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBodyContentStreamHandlerBase

The server encountered an internal error that prevent it from fulfilling
this request.

Do you have an idea why I get this error?

Thanks !