Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sergey Svinarchuk <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/02/13 13:34:58 UTC

Netflix dataset

Hi,

Can you say me, where can I download netflix dataset for factorize-netflix
example?

Thanks,
Sergey!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Netflix dataset

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Hi Sergey,

the dataset is not distributed anymore officially. It should be
available via bittorrent however. For legal reasons, we cannot state
that on the mailinglist.

You can ask me directly for getting the netflix example to work :)

Best,
Sebastian

Re: Netflix dataset

Posted by Sergey Svinarchuk <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
I don't know legal or not share this dataset. Someone knows this?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Abhijith CHandraprabhu <abhijithc@gmail.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Netflix dataset

Posted by Jakub Kurzak <ku...@sixthmoment.com>.
If it is not illegal to redistribute, please share.
I'd love to put my hands on it too.

--
Jakub Kurzak, co-founder
Sixth Moment Computing

Re: Netflix dataset

Posted by Dominik Hübner <co...@dhuebner.com>.

Re: Netflix dataset

Posted by Abhijith CHandraprabhu <ab...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately the dataset is no more available as far as I know. If it is
not illegal to redistribute I could share it with you, but lets try to find
out.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Sergey Svinarchuk <
ssvinarchuk@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you say me, where can I download netflix dataset for factorize-netflix
> example?
>
> Thanks,
> Sergey!
>
> --