Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/06/08 23:24:27 UTC

@TheASF twitter feed

Just wanted to remind you guys that @TheASF Twitter
feed follows Apache projects -- can we please follow
@TheASF? If that doesn't @TheASF follow us back
within a week we can also follow up on press@apache.org

Also ASF now administers the @PlanetApache account and
will begin to follow individual Twitter accounts there. Those
of you who have already provided your personal handles
will be followed. Those who would like to be followed, please drop
Sally a note at sk@apache.org

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: @TheASF twitter feed