Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net> on 2002/03/13 00:04:27 UTC

Two questions

Hi,
I have 2 questions
1.Regarding calling a method that is in ActionForm from a jsp.
  Ex:	I have an image and i would like to enable reset method to image that
is in MyActionForm class.

2. I have a forward that is in global-forwards and i would like to get that
in a
jsp page,
Ex.
<global-forwards>
	<forward name="sessionexpired" path="/InvalidSession.jsp"/>
</global-forwards>

Can I call  "sessionexpired" forward name in a jsp file rather than writing
InvalidSession.jsp?, So that if i change path of this forward in future that
should
affect in whole web application.

TIA
rayaku

RE: Two questions

Posted by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net>.
Hi Niall,
Thank you very much,
My first question is  Enabling calling) the reset method to an image that is
in jsp. "javascript:document.this.reset() " is called on image but not
working.
and I tried with several options by replacing "this" with form and myForm,
But
none of them are successful..

In short how can we enable submit and reset button functionality to
images?.

TIA
rayaku

You can forward in a jsp using the struts forward tag:

  <logic:forward name="sessionexpired"/>

Niall

RE: Two questions

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@btinternet.com>.