Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2012/01/05 01:48:47 UTC

[NOTICE] Mailing lists are migrated!

Hello everybody,

As part of our graduation to a TLP, the mailing lists for ACE have been migrated. We now have the following lists:

 * users@ace.apache.org - for everbody who uses ACE
 * dev@ace.apache.org - for people who are interested in the development of ACE
 * commits@ace.apache.org - contains an audit trail of all code changes and issues

Please update your address books, e-mail rules, etc. Make sure you are subscribed to the lists you are interested in. During incubation, we only had a "dev" list, now we have split that up in a "dev" and a "users" list.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [NOTICE] Mailing lists are migrated!

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
ahhh, nevermind. Just saw that I've received this mail on all of the
previous lists :-) Sry for the noise.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.