Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Grant Edwards <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 19:11:03 UTC

getProductCategoryAndLimitedMembers

Hi

Running a find on my system looking for *.bsh and within each file found
looking for "getProductCategoryAndLimitedMembers" list the following file:

./applications/product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/actions/category/EditCategoryProducts.bsh
./applications/product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/actions/find/miniproductlist.bsh
./applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/quickadd.bsh
./applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/categorydetail.bsh

At the top of each file just after the import statements I have placed
the following line of code:

        System.out.println("-=-=-=- TEST BSH SERVICE -=-=-=-
miniproductlist");

I have replace the service getProductCategoryAndLimitedMembers with a
local implementation and the results are as expected. I need to do a bit
more debugging and hence the System.out.println above, however I do not
see the results of the System.out.println in the console or any of the
other log files.

Have I missed something ?

Kind regards

Grant Edwards

Re: getProductCategoryAndLimitedMembers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If you want to go quicker (not have to put import) you can use print("message");
(it should do the same than what you tried)

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Grant