Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sukanya <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/09/05 13:22:47 UTC

Ant script to search a folder and move it

Hi all,

I have a problem. I am trying to use ant to search for a particular folder
and move it to another location using ant. But I dont which tasks can be
used for this. Can anyone help me please?

RE: Ant script to search a folder and move it

Posted by sukanya <su...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hey Thanks Gilbert!. It worked. Also can you tell me if the following
scenario is possible via ant?

I have many folders in a dir which in turn have a certain yyy.properties
file in each of them. I need to iterate through all of these files(all have
the same name), copy their content in a backup folder and concatenate their
content into the same yyy.properties after some changes are done in these
files. Is it possible through ant? If not will perl do the trick?