Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@laposte.net> on 2008/08/01 12:02:01 UTC

Re: Two parallels threads for a single virtual user

Hello,

Anyone for a solution?
I can't simulate IE behavior?

Thanks

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 01/08/2008, Milamber <mi...@laposte.net> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  Anyone for a solution?

No.

>  I can't simulate IE behavior?

Not exactly, but you can generate the same requests to the server.

JMeter is intended for functional and stress testing of servers.

It is not a browser nor does it pretend to simulate browser behaviour.

Even if it did allow multiple parallel requests, it would need to
simulate how long it takes the browser to parse the original page to
find the additional URLs. This will depend on the exact browser
version and possibly the GUI response time.

Decide what load the server has to support and use JMeter to generate
the load; see if the server responds quickly enough.