Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Pages Laurent <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/07/08 16:04:36 UTC

WS-SecureConversation action not supported

Hello!

I would like to point out a potential bug. I am not sure it is really a bug, so
I prefer asking first.
I am testing the WS-SecureConversation capability of CXF, and I had a simple use
case run smoothly with CXF 2.2.8.
I recently updated to version 2.2.9, and the very same use case does not run
anymore.

It in fact complains about a supposed unknown action when trying to negotiate a
SCT token. The following fault occurs on the service side:
"Action http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/RST/SCT not supported"
The client tries to request the SCT token with a WS-Trust type message, but the
service fails to answer the request.

Does anyone know what could have changed in this new version of CXF, making my
use case fail?

Thanks,
Laurent

Re: WS-SecureConversation action not supported

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
No idea.   The WS-SecConv interop tests we do with MS and such still pass with
2.2.9 so I cannot see anything obvious.   Is it possible to create a testcase?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org