Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Customer Service(custserv)" <cu...@corel.com> on 2004/03/02 05:29:00 UTC

Change Of Service Notice

Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support Services.

In order to better serve the needs of our customers we have updated our
e-mail response system and knowledge base.

Please re-submit your question using the following link and we will
respond to your inquiry within one business day.

http://support.corel.com

**Please note that we can no longer respond to e-mails received at this
e-mail address. **

Best regards,

Corel Customer Support Services

1-800-772-6735

Re: Change Of Service Notice

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Now if they buck the trend and provide accurate answers to problems with
their products I know I would be inclined to purchase from Corel.
-Martin Gainty