Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 19:26:50 UTC

Re: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!

Please note that the deadline for submitting a proposal for a talk at
ApacheCon Europe has been extended to Monday, August 13th. For all the
detail see:  http://www.apachecon.eu/

Posted by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com>.
I added a wrong speaker email address, now it shows "pending
invitation". I tried the correct email, but "Oops, ..." still appears.

--
Best Regards

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,