Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Aline Guedes <al...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> on 2013/02/04 18:10:06 UTC

Flume schedule

Hello,

Is there a schedule for Flume available somewhere? I am interested in
the planned release date for Flume 1.4.0 (in case there is a planned
date), but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!
Aline

Re: Flume schedule

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Aline,

Currently there is no discussion around the timing for Flume 1.4.0. Could
you share your motivation behind asking for the release schedule?

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar