Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/28 08:44:46 UTC

TCK default reverts

Hi all,

I reverted two defaults we set for TCK, long story shorts one prevented the
deserializatino of enumset and enummap, the other was failling when "js
range" (IEEE754 representation) was "out of bound".
I will not enter into the details of these two issues - you can find the
links in JohnzonBuilder if you are interested - but spec will change to
drop these restrictions so our default stay aligned on our behavior (past
releases). We can't do TCK challenge currently (still some eclipse work to
do) but it would fall into that category so no worries.
If you really want to pass the TCK "as this", there are 2 system properties
for the two related options enabling us to still pass the TCK.

Romain Manni-Bucau