Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/09 17:37:49 UTC

JIRA svn logs

Can someone with the proper permissions see what it would take to link svn
commits to our JIRA? I think all you have to do is go to the administration
section for tapestry in JIRA and configure it to point to our SVN repo.

Then, if we reference issues in our commits, like "Refactored foo to fix
TAPESTRY-XX" it will theoretically log the change and also (maybe? trac does
it) close the ticket for you.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer