Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Hagström <mh...@brox.de> on 2014/10/28 14:46:26 UTC

Collapse and Expand Results in Solr 4.10 / Highlighting

Hello!

I'm testing the »Collapse and Expand« functionality of  Solr 4.10.

Collapsing and expanding results is working pretty well but it seems that there's no way to get highlighting snippets for the expanded results. Highlighting is only available for the result name=»response».

Am I right or did I miss something?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Collapse and Expand Results in Solr 4.10 / Highlighting

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
You are correct. Highlighting is working from the DocList, which only
includes the collapsed set when using Collapse/Expand.

Joel Bernstein
Search Engineer at Heliosearch