Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/09/29 17:43:59 UTC

Merging the discussions on MSPEC changes ...

Hi all,

I thought it would be good to write down what we have in a form we can edit.

I did this here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/MSPEC+improvements

I think for the proposed changes Sebastian had, I wrote down a solution (that I already discussed with him) an which would allow all he needs for BacNET with a mimumum amount of changes.

I summed up the situation about endianess and explicitly flagged my oppinion and how I would like to implement it in the section "Chris' thoughts on this".

Feel free to contribute ... perhaps we'll be able to finish the pre discussion before the community call next week, which would be great.

Chris