Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Unico Hommes <Un...@hippo.nl> on 2003/02/17 11:26:08 UTC

ECM broken

Hi,

ExcaliburComponentManager.java in CVS is not compiling.

This is what it looks like when I open it:

g`"        ComponentHandler handler = (ComponentHandler)m_componentHandlers.get( role );

        // Retrieve the instance of the requested component
        if( null == handler )
        {
            if( m_parentManager != null )
            {
                try
                {
                    return m_parentManager.lookup( role );
                }
                catch( Exception e )
                {
                    if( getLogger().isWarnEnabled() )
                    {
                        final String message =
                            "ComponentLocator exception from parent CM during lookup.";
                        getLogger().warn( message, e );
                    }
                    // ignore.  If the exception is thrown, we try to
                    // create the component next
                }
            }