Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Mhaskar, Tushar" <tm...@paypal.com.INVALID> on 2016/01/13 19:51:56 UTC

deleteConfig not working in Kafka 0.9

Hi All,

I am facing issues deleting config for a topic in Kafka 0.9. Anybody facing the same issue?

./kafka-topics.sh —zookeeper XX.XX.XX.XXX:2181 --alter --topic testTopic --deleteConfig retention.ms

Exception in thread "main" joptsimple.UnrecognizedOptionException: 'deleteConfig' is not a recognized option

at joptsimple.OptionException.unrecognizedOption(OptionException.java:93)

at joptsimple.OptionParser.handleLongOptionToken(OptionParser.java:402)

at joptsimple.OptionParserState$2.handleArgument(OptionParserState.java:55)

at joptsimple.OptionParser.parse(OptionParser.java:392)

at kafka.admin.TopicCommand$TopicCommandOptions.<init>(TopicCommand.scala:311)

at kafka.admin.TopicCommand$.main(TopicCommand.scala:41)

at kafka.admin.TopicCommand.main(TopicCommand.scala)

Thanks,
Tushar

Re: deleteConfig not working in Kafka 0.9

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks both.

Ismael

Posted by Ján Koščo <3k...@gmail.com>.