Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/01 22:17:48 UTC

Re: Kudu 1.12.0 Release

Thanks Alexey for your response!

Yeah, although after re-evaluated the current progress with ongoing
projects such as
Ranger integration with members of the dev community, I think it makes
sense to push
out the branching to Wednesday, *Apr. 8*. Let me know your thoughts on the
new plan.
Thanks a lot!

Best,
Hao

Re: Kudu 1.12.0 Release

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hello Kudu developers,

The new 1.12.x branch is available for use (it's named branch-1.12.x).

I will put the release notes for review in 1.12.x branch (thanks for
everyone who contributed and reviewed the draft at
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/15685/) and start putting together an RC1.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Alexey

Re: Kudu 1.12.0 Release

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.