Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DiversityLink/Milt Spain <pb...@earthlink.net> on 2022/10/08 13:03:24 UTC

[users@httpd] File Permissions

Hello All,

I have a remote server and utilize Apache2.4 to host a website. There are three partitions, C, D, E. Apache is on C and the website is on partition E as are the log files i.e. Access and Error. When I RDC to the server the log files are present and can be viewed with notepad. However, when I FTP to the website the files are shown but they cannot be opened for viewing. Get error message “550 Could Not Open File For Reading”. As far as I know the file permissions haven’t changed and when using an older version of Apache everything worked. All assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Milt

Re: [users@httpd] File Permissions

Posted by Jaime Ramón <el...@gmail.com>.