Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Nikhil Chandrappa <nc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/16 20:06:23 UTC

REST Swagger UI

Hi,

I have enabled a SSL in Geode cluster using using cluster-ssl-* properties
and also configured geode to enable REST API.

Since I have enabled SSL, I need to connect to Swagger using https

https://localhost:7071/gemfire-api/docs/index.html

However I am not able to browse the queries, functions or regions. I get
the following

*Unable to read api 'queries' from path
http://localhost:7071/gemfire-api/api-docs/gemfireApi/queries
<http://localhost:7071/gemfire-api/api-docs/gemfireApi/queries> (server
returned undefined)*

I believe, swagger is still calling http endpoints.

Please let me know if there is any configuration that I'm missing while
configuring REST on SSL enabled geode cluster.

Thanks,
Nikhil