Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/12/28 21:26:48 UTC

Wishing you Happy New Year 2008 (leaving for a couple of days)

Hi OpenEJBists,

I'm leaving for a couple of days and am heading to the Polish
mountains to welcome New Year 2008 there. I'll be offline until 01/03
so...Happy New Year to everyone.

I wish you better OpenEJB releases with less bugs and more features.
If we fixed all the reported issues before EJB 3.1 comes out it'd be
superb!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Wishing you Happy New Year 2008

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Happy *HACKING* day to all of us then ;)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Wishing you Happy New Year 2008