Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 09:39:37 UTC

How to compile Text Marker?

Hi,

I now imported Text Marker into our sandbox, but cannot
really figure out how to setup my eclipse to make all the
dependencies available it needs to compile it.

Peter, can you give us a short explanation on how to setup
eclipse ?

In my eclipse (3.7) it looks like that the installed DLTK version
is incompatible with the one you used. Which one is that?

Thanks,
Jörn

Re: How to compile Text Marker?

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,

there's a short overview:

http://tmwiki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/Wiki.jsp?page=IDEInstall

Peter

PS: Haven't tested Eclipse 3.7 yet, but that should work too.