Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/08/31 08:40:49 UTC

[DISCUSS]DSSDolphinSchedulerClient.scala

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-8-25  —————

utopianet_ 闪电先生  19:59

我想问一下 海豚调度 其实也是调度ecm跑ec的模式跑批吗?

I would like to ask is dolphin scheduling also the mode of dispatching ECM to EC batch?

peacewong@WDS  20:18

是指DSS提交给dolphin后的任务执行方式吗?底层走的linkis sdk执行的。

I would like to ask is dolphin scheduling also the mode of dispatching ECM to EC batch?

xuling许灵  21:37

我看到是通过海豚的she’ll去调linkis-cli的

I would like to ask is dolphin scheduling also the mode of dispatching ECM to EC batch?

peacewong@WDS  22:07

在dolphins那边是shell类型任务,最终是走到这个类哈:DSSDolphinSchedulerClient.scala  The dolphins there is shell type tasks, is ultimately go to this class ha: DSSDolphinSchedulerClient. Scala