Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/10/01 05:32:47 UTC

Re: AW: Test Failures when building flex-falcon

On 9/30/15, 2:37 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Ok, now after using the maven-central download I managed to have the "ant
>release" build pass successfully, now I can also see the rb.swc files got
>created successfully ... so I re-tried the falcon build "ant main" and
>still this stupid test is failing ... so please don't start a vote on
>falcon till the testsuite passes. In order to have the demos for my talks
>tomorrow working, I'll let the build continue with failures, but this has
>to be fixed ASAP.

AFAICT, the test that is failing is depending on SWCs from flex-asjs,
which don’t exist because that build still fails.

HTH,
-Alex

AW: AW: Test Failures when building flex-falcon

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well that seems to be the only option and it's the only way for me to have something to show later on, but I'll never vote +1 on a software that I have to build this way. So it needs fixing before initiating a release.

Chris

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.