Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Rita <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 15:56:40 UTC

data corruption checks / block scanning report

I have asked this question elsewhere and haven't gotten the answers.
Perhaps, I asked it the wrong way or forum.

I have a 40+ node cluster and I would like to make sure the data node
scanning is aggressively done. I know 8192kb/sec is hard coded but was
wondering if there was a better way to keep checking the data node status.

Also, is there a document/wiki/blog page which will explain blockScanner
report in detail, and what options are needed to tweak them?

Re: data corruption checks / block scanning report

Posted by Rita <rm...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone explain the categories in block scanner report in detail?

Posted by Rita <rm...@gmail.com>.
anyone?