Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kiran Koneti <ki...@citrix.com> on 2013/01/30 06:33:50 UTC

Base Image Updation facility TestPlan

Hi,

Base Image Updation facility Test Plan is posted @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Base+Image+Updation+facility+TestPlan .
Please review the same and send me the comments or any additional cases needed to be added.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran Koneti

Re: Base Image Updation facility TestPlan

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Thanks for the test plan, I have reviewed the test cases, you may proceed with testing the feature.
Since this is moved to 4.2, can you please change the upgrade test cases from 4.1 to 4.2

Thanks
Harikrishna

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.