Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/03 16:09:31 UTC

Profiling time usage

Hi,
Question is how to get good information on profiling a program?

My java code has GUI and uses POI for reading excel files. Profiling the methods is done by netbeans and I see that top most time consuming methods are really out of my job. For example, java evetqueue is the top one.

As another example, my program's thread shows that POI loadNode is responsible for time usage.

OK... What should I do? I know that java and POI guys have considered such things and tried their best to release fast codes. I know that loading the sheet is high in my program. What is my duty then?

Please see the profiler's output at  http://pasteboard.co/1SvflXCa7.jpg

 Regards,
Mahmood