Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 13:05:54 UTC

Board report

Hi all,

We need to send the board report this month. So here is a first draft, if
there are any comments, please send a reply!

=====================

Celix is an OSGi like implementation in C with a distinct focus on
interoperability between Java and C.

Activity
Celix graduated in July, during the summer committers where mostly on
vacation, so not much has happened. Work has been picked up again.

Statistics:
* Last committer added: 2014-03-04
* Mailing list activity since graduation: 32 messages on dev
* Commits since graduation: 45 commits
* Last release: 2014-02-24: Apache Celix 1.0.0 release

===================

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: Board report

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.

> Looking good, perhaps we could include some kind of progress report on any
> ongoing "migration" tasks from incubator -> tlp? Or have all of those been
> completed already? If so we could explicitly mention that.

I'll add something for this as well.

> And formally I think it would be good to also report when we added the
> last PMC member.

Since we just graduated, that would be the graduation date. I can add it,
that's no problem.

If there are no updates I will send the report later today.

Updated report:

=====================

Celix is an OSGi like implementation in C with a distinct focus on
interoperability between Java and C.

Activity
Celix graduated in July, during the summer committers where mostly on
vacation, so not much has happened. Work has been picked up again.
Most graduation steps have been performed, the source and website have been
moved to the new location and mailing lists have been migrated. There are
still some open tasks, Jira send mails to the old list, the website doesn't
generate properly etc, that need some time to fix.

Statistics:
* Last committer added: 2014-03-04
* Last PMC member added: 2014-07-17 (Since we just graduated, the whole PMC
has been set up during graduation)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis