Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> on 2003/02/28 13:26:16 UTC

lurking for users ...

I am working on a project which uses HttpClient and plan on lurking here
to see how progress is going with HttpClient. I cannot find
commons-httpclient-user list. Am I correct that the user activity is
still on jakarta-commons-user?

-Tim

Re: lurking for users ...

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
There is no user list, everyone just works off of the dev list.
 HttpClient is not an application, its a HTTP client site framework in
Java.  Its by developers, for developers and such there is little need
for a user list at this time.

All HttpClient questions and discussion are best done here.