Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by craig w <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/18 13:51:07 UTC

mesos 0.24 released?

has mesos 0.24 been released? it's on the downloads page, but the tarball
is from september 4

http://mesos.apache.org/downloads/

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by craig w <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for following up.

--

https://github.com/mindscratch
https://www.google.com/+CraigWickesser

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by CCAAT <cc...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Oh,

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by CCAAT <cc...@tampabay.rr.com>.

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by craig w <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: mesos 0.24 released?

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io>.
On 18 September 2015 at 11:19, Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me> wrote:

> Hey Mesosphere peeps, on a related note, can
> https://mesosphere.com/downloads/ be updated as well? :)

Hey Yan,

We are working on it :)

Niklas