Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by df...@gmx.de on 2019/04/15 15:02:03 UTC

Tutorial for using apache2.4 instead of tomcat

I am seeing that there are some users are running om using apache webserver instead
of tomcat. That is interesting for me because of I am running apache2.4 with many
domains configured via froxlor server management tool that also handles SSL certs so
that it would be much easier to integrate om into existing structure. But I haven't located
any tutorial / howto...

Re: Tutorial for using apache2.4 instead of tomcat

Posted by df...@gmx.de.
Hi Maxim,

thanks for the fast reply. This will do the job I think :)

Regards
Andreas

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--