Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2012/10/26 10:19:45 UTC

Fwd: FW: [The Trac Project] #10923: Initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox

I was planning to reply that `bh` is good itertrac prefix for bloodhound
(in addition to the already existing `bloodhound`). Just wanted to get some
other opinions.

Re: Fwd: FW: [The Trac Project] #10923: Initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
bh because bd may be confusing ... ;)

On 10/26/12, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 26/10/12 09:19, Ryan Ollos wrote: